When it comes to holiday gift giving, portraits are a shining star. But how many pictures can you display in one house? Give unique photo gifts for the holidays, and combine the magic of portraits with a gift your relatives can use and enjoy.
Family Portraits Through the Years
Mpix offers several different designs to choose from, and you can have your ornaments personalized with the year.
Your family will enjoy a collection of ornaments showing how you and your children have changed through the years.
Photo Gifts to Brag About
What’s the best gift you can give to proud grandparents or doting aunts and uncles? You can give them the gift of being able to show their families off to their friends, acquaintances and even strangers on the street. Any one of these unique photo gifts will give a great excuse to brag about the family:
- Pocket sized accordion books with several different photos
- Keepsake boxes for holding treasures and trinkets
- Calendars to place front and center in a spotlight space on the wall
- A button to wear proudly around town
Small and Unique
Sometimes you need a small gift to stuff a stocking to give to a teacher, babysitter or other important people who are close to your family. Take a break from the classics and add in a unique photo gift for them to enjoy. Try one of these useful items:
- A photo magnet to hold refrigerator art
- A deck of cards for when it’s time to play
- A photo statuette perfect for placement on a desk or shelf
- A personalized photo coaster for a coffee table or side table
Give unique photo gifts for the holidays, and provide someone you love a treasured item that they can cherish for years to come. Are you in need of a refresh on your family portraits? Contact me or book now to schedule a session!